Looking for an interesting film to watch together with your girlfriends? Do you know what girls like most? Check this list of girls’ night movies and find it out.
- Mean Girls. Although some may find the cruel scenes really disgusting, the girls will certainly like this movie for its realistic plot.
- Clueless. Looking for funny movies about friendship? Watch “Clueless” and you will laugh at outrageous outfits and hilarious moments.
- Twilight. What can be more exciting than a love story of a vampire and a vulnerable girl? There are a lot of romantic moments you will certainly enjoy.
- Freaky Friday. Did you miss Lindsey Lohan? This movie will definitely give you a clue on what to watch during boring evening.
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. This is a marvelous story of friendship filled with adventures and amazing moments. Relate yourself to one of the heroines and see how the plot goes.
- The Notebook. There is probably nothing more interesting to observe than a love triangle. This love story is so romantic that you will not stop yourself from crying.
- Bring It On. Can there be anything more fun than observing cheerleaders and their competition? Watch their lovely dances and try to learn one together with your friends.
- 10 Things I Hate About You. If you miss high school life, this movie will bring you back in time to the most memorable moments. The movie is based on Shakespeare, but the setting is your favorite – school.
- She’s the Man. The fans of Channing Tatum just cannot leave this movie behind. In addition, the movie combines all the themes that are interesting for girls – cute boys, love, friendship, and fashion.
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun. Do you want to see fashion of 1980s? Do you like dances? If your answer is yes, you should definitely watch this movie.
With this list of movie night ideas you will never feel bored. Call you friends and have fun!